- Goto Start Programs Netdrive Netdrive to start the Netdrive Application (Troubleshooting Netdrive)
- Click on "New Site"
- Where it asks you to enter a name for your new site, you should fill in: upload.scoilnet.ie
- Where it asks you for the site address, you should fill in: https://upload.scoilnet.ie/school1
- school1 should be replaced by your school's Online Name.
- If you are unsure what your Online Name is, please contact the Broadband Service Desk.
- Click on "Connect". If you wish Netdrive to connect to your website space every time you start your computer, tick the box beside Connect at login/startup. We recommend you tick this box.
- Under "Drive", you should choose a drive letter that you are not currently using. If you are unsure what to set this to, leave it as X:
- You should enter your username and password as shown below, replacing jmurphy1234 with your own.
- A new drive now appears in "My Computer"