Mapping a Drive under Vista
- Select Computer from the Start icon.
- With Computer selected in the left panel, you see "Map network drive" in the tool bar. Click on "Map network drive".
- On the "Map Network Drive" dialog, select a drive letter to map your webspace to. In this example, we've used drive X:.
- Under Folder:, enter https://upload.scoilnet.ie/school1
- school1 should be replaced with your school's own Online Name
- Next, click on Connect using a different user name as highlighted below. (or this may be Connect using different credentials and you have to select the checkbox
- You will be prompted for your username and password
- Fill in your username and password and click Ok.
- Click on Finish.
- Your webspace should now be mapped to the drive you selected.
- You should now see a folder, the name of which is your website domain (i.e. school1.scoilnet.ie ). The contents of this directory is the contents of the school1.scoilnet.ie website.