Upload your website using Website X5
WebDAV and Website X5
Exporting from Website X5
- To publish your website with WebSite X5, on the 5th (export step), select "Export website on disk".
- Select the mapped drive to your webhosting share and your site name.
- If you have not already mapped a drive to your webhosting share, follow the directions for mapping a drive under Vista or under all other versions of Windows.
- If you are not able to map a drive then enter the name of a folder on your local machine. Website X5 will export the relevent files to this folder and you must then copy them to a web folder. Follow the directions for uploading the website by using Web Folders under Vista or under XP
- You will be prompted to overwrite any existing files. Make sure you have a backup of your files if you are clicking on "Ok".
- You will get a message when your website has uploaded.
- You should now be able to access your website at school1.scoilnet.ie replacing school1 with your school's Online Name