Difference between revisions of "Upload your website using Dreamweaver 2004"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Latest revision as of 16:38, 22 September 2008
Dreamweaver 2004 WebDAV Tutorial
This tutorial will guide your Dreamweaver MX 2004 WebDAV set up
- Select Site and then Manage Sites.
- Click the New button, and then select Site from the drop-down menu.
- On the Advanced tab, select Remote Info.
- In the Access menu, select WebDAV.
- Click the Settings button next to the Access menu.
- In the next window, type or cut and paste your schools URL starting with https:// into the URL field i.e. https://upload.scoilnet.ie/school1.
- Enter your provided username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK twice to return to Dreamweaver and look for a window called Files, which is usually on the right side of your workspace.
- If you do not see your website files (usually they are on the right side of your workspace), select Site and then Manage Sites. Select your site from the menu and click Done.
- Connect by clicking the button that looks like two connecting network cables.
- Different versions of this software will work slightly differently, so consult the Dreamweaver documentation for more information.