Upload your website using Dreamweaver 8
Dreamweaver 8 WebDAV Tutorial
This tutorial will guide your Dreamweaver 8 WebDAV set up
- Select Site and then New Site.
- Fill in the site name and then type or cut and paste your schools URL starting with https:// into the URL field i.e. https://upload.scoilnet.ie/schoolname
- Accept the default settings shown below and click next.
- Unless otherwise needed, Accept the default settings shown below and click next.
- In the next window, drop the dropbox down to WebDav type or cut and paste your schools URL starting with https:// into the URL field i.e. https://upload.scoilnet.ie/school1.
- Enter your provided username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click OK twice to return to Dreamweaver and look for a window called Files, which is usually on the right side of your workspace.
- If you do not see your website files (usually they are on the right side of your workspace), select Site and then Manage Sites. Select your site from the menu and click Done.
- Connect by clicking the button that looks like two connecting network cables.
- Different versions of this software will work slightly differently, so consult the Dreamweaver documentation for more information.