Upload your website using Netdrive
Netdrive for Windows XP, 2000, 98
Netdrive is available for download here.
Instructions for installing Netdrive.
Instructions for configuring Netdrive
Upload your files
- Publishing or exporting directly via your webdesign package such as WebsiteX5 or Dreamweaver. Where it asks for the destination directory, select the drive letter and school1.scoilnet.ie, e.g. x:\school1.scoilnet.ie. Your folder will have your Online Name instead of school1.
- By copying your website files directly, example
- If you receive the below error then you have mistakenly entered http:// instead of https:// in the Site Address/URL section. By adding https:// you will not receive this error.
- This error below indicates that you have typed an incorrect username, password or both. Re-type the username and password that were provided to you and try again. Username and Password are Case-Sensitive. If it does not work contact the NCTE Service Desk for assistance.
- The error below indicates that you already have a mapped drive created under that drive letter. Either disconnect the current drive or change the drive letter assignment and retry.
- The following folder is where the files should be put if you're uploading files by copying and pasting them. Note that files should be put inside this folder, not beside it.