Upload your website using Netdrive
Netdrive for Windows XP, 2000, 98
Netdrive is available for download here.
Instructions for installing Netdrive.
Instructions for configuring Netdrive
Upload your files
- Publishing or exporting directly via your webdesign package such as WebsiteX5 or Dreamweaver. Where it asks for the destination directory, select the drive letter and school1.scoilnet.ie, e.g. x:\school1.scoilnet.ie. Your folder will have your Online Name instead of school1.
- By copying your website files directly, example
- If you receive the below error then you have mistakenly entered http:// instead of https:// in the Site Address/URL section. By adding https:// you will not receive this error.
- This error below indicates that you have typed an incorrect username, password or both. Re-type the username and password that were provided to you and try again. Username and Password are Case-Sensitive. If it does not work contact the NCTE Service Desk for assistance.
- The error below indicates that you already have a mapped drive created under that drive letter. Either disconnect the current drive or change the drive letter assignment and retry.