Difference between revisions of "Upload your website using Web Folders under XP"
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
Revision as of 13:26, 22 September 2008
If you prefer not to install third-party software such as Netdrive, Windows is capable of natively browsing and uploading content to the WebHosting platform.
- Click on the start button
- Click on Settings and Network Connections
- Click on Tools and Map Network Drive
- Click on Sign Up for online storage or connect to a network server.
- Click Next
- Select Choose another network location and click on Next
- Where it asks for the address of your website, enter:
- Type in your username and password when you are prompted. You may be required to enter it more than once.
- You will be prompted for a name for your Web Folders. You can leave it at the default e.g. school1.scoilnet.ie
- Click on Finish
- You can now open your Web Folder. You may be prompted for your username and password again.
- You may wish to add this folder to your Favorites at this time.
- Your website files should be copied into the school1.scoilnet.ie folder.
- Your website should now be updated.