Upload your website using Web Folders under XP
If you prefer not to install third-party software such as Netdrive, Windows is capable of natively browsing and uploading content to the WebHosting platform.
- Click on the start button
- Click on Settings and Network Connections
- Click on Tools and Map Network Drive
- Click on Sign Up for online storage or connect to a network server.
- Click Next
- Select Choose another network location and click on Next
- Where it asks for the address of your website, enter: