Upload your website using Web Folders under XP
If you prefer not to install third-party software such as Netdrive, Windows is capable of natively browsing and uploading content to the WebHosting platform.
You should substitute your school's Online Name for anywhere below that references school1.
- Follow these instructions to setup your web folder.
- You can now open your Web Folder. You may be prompted for your username and password again.
- You may wish to add this folder to your Favorites at this time.
- Your website files should be copied into the school1.scoilnet.ie folder.
- If there are two folders visible, i.e. school1 and school1.scoilnet.ie, you must copy your files into the school1.scoilnet.ie folder.
- Your website should now be updated.