Uploading your website using Apple OS X
Apple's MacOS X has native support for WebDAV. In fact, Apple's iDisk service (part of the iMac suite) is provided via WebDAV, so it is no surprise that it is trivial to setup a WebDAV connection in MacOS X.
- Launch the Finder and choose Connect to Server... from the Go menu.
- A dialog box called Connect to Server will appear asking you for the server address.
- You should type: https://upload.scoilnet.ie/school1 replacing school1 with your own school's Online Name.
- You will be prompted for your username and password Enter these and click OK to continue.
- Once you have signed in, the WebDAV share will be mounted on your desktop. You should copy your website files into the folder named: school1.scoilnet.ie where school1 will be replaced by your own school's Online Name.
Alternatively you can use Goliath to upload your files to the server.